I made Christmas cards for three sisters and used the same theme throughout — characters from Disney’s Frozen.
The first two cards are shakers cards. I got to try some of my Papertrey Ink shaker dies making these — love how the dies make shaker cards so easy. I added Martha Stewart snow inside — and some sequins from Doodlebug Designs. The banner and the sentiment are also from Papertrey Ink.
The snowflakes are from Martha Stewart border punches — I used two different punches to get the different sized flakes.
The third card is a scraplift — when CBC Scrapbooking posted her card on Facebook, I fell in love with it. The card uses cut files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I used Warm Hugs and Ice Princess to make the card.
The tag is from a die by Jaded Blossom Stamps — the Tag 2 set. The snowflake frame is from Spellbinders. I again used some of the punched snowflakes on this card.
- Papertrey Ink – Shaker dies, banner die and sentiment stamp
- Little Scraps of Heaven Designs – Warm Hugs and Ice Princess cut files
- Jaded Blossom Stamps – Tags 2 die
- Spellbinders – Snowflake Frame
- Martha Stewart – snowflake border punches
- Doodlebug Designs – sequins